Discipleship For All Ages
- Nursery for infants and toddlers is available from 10 am—Noon every Sunday in Room 205 on the upper level of the church building.
- Children In Worship happens during 10 am worship for kids in Preschool—4th grade. Kids will start in the Sanctuary with their families for the beginning of the worship service, then they are invited downstairs to Room 109 after the Children’s Time message. Adults may pick up their kids in Room 109 after worship, or they may stay for the Sunday School hour.
- Sunday School for kids in Preschool—6th grade happens at 11 am in Room 109. The group will start this time together and then go to smaller break-out groups based on age. Adults are asked to pick up their kids from Room 109 at Noon.
- For more information about Children's Ministries please CLICK HERE or contact Chapel Hill's Director of Children's Ministries Andrea Trantham.
- Confirmation for youth in 7th—8th grade is at 11 am in Rooms 114/115, on the lower level of the church building. For more information about Confirmation please contact Pastor Jess Davenport.
- Senior High Sunday School for youth in 9th—12th grade is at 11 am in Room 108, on the lower level of the church building. For more information about Senior High Sunday School please contact Pastor Barry Petrucci.
- Sunday Night Youth Group is for youth in grades 6-12. All are welcome to come together on Sunday nights from 7 - 8:30 pm for games and worship geared just for teenagers. Youth Group meets in Fellowship Hall, on the lower level of the church building. CLICK HERE for more information.
Classes for Adults:
- Upper Room Bible Study meets at 9 am in Room 209 (Upper Room), on the upper level of the church building. This class uses the Upper Room daily devotional publication, exploring weekly Bible verses together.
- The Wired Word discusses current events through a faith lens. There are two options for this class every Sunday morning:
- The Online class meets at 9 am on Zoom. Contact class facilitator Kathy Willhite at email@example.com for the Zoom link.
- The In-Person class meets at 11 am in Room 218 (Wesley Room).
- For more information about Adult Christian Education classes at Portage Chapel Hill please contact Director of Discipleship Tonya Boot.
Small Groups: CLICK HERE for a complete list of current small groups at Portage Chapel Hill
Portage Chapel Hill Church is committed to following the guidance of state and local health officials.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home.
- If you are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine you are expected to do so.
- Face masks covering nose and mouth are required for everyone aged 2 and up at all times inside the building, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are not required for outdoor activities at this time.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.