Are you having in-person worship? Yes!
All are welcome to attend in-person worship! For now we are maintaining one worship service at 10 am on Sunday mornings. Nursery will be available. Masks will still be required for all, whether you are vaccinated or not. All those who are eligible for the vaccine are expected to get vaccinated. We will not be opening up our coffee service yet, but you may bring your own coffee, tea, bottled water, etc.
Portage Chapel Hill is committed to following the guidance of local health officials. We ask for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate this difficult situation.
Where can I find online worship?
Even though we are back to in-person worship, livestreamed services will continue. Portage Chapel Hill's worship is streaming on our Broadcast Page, Facebook Page, and our YouTube Channel. Worship services are available at 10 am each Sunday morning and remain online for viewing later in the week.
Are you offering anything for the young folks in my life?
Yes! Nursery for infants and toddlers, Sunday School for kids in Preschool - 6th grade, Confirmation for 7th and 8th graders, Senior High Sunday School for youth in 9th - 12th grade, and Sunday Night Youth Group for youth in Middle School and High School. We've got something for everyone! All the information can be found at pchum.org/discipleship.
What are you offering for the adults in my life?
There are Sunday Christian Education classes and a variety of small groups for adults. All the information can be found at pchum.org/discipleship.
What can I expect when I come to worship at Portage Chapel Hill?
- Park in the upper parking lot, off of Oakland Drive. This will put you closest to the main entry doors. Only the main entry doors will be open at this time.
- We ask that you go right into the Sanctuary and take your seat. Our coffee service will not be available but you may bring your own coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Everyone age 2 and up is required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. If you don't have one there will be masks available.
- We expect that everyone who can be vaccinated will be vaccinated before coming to the church building.
- Singing is allowed, but again, everyone needs to remain masked with face masks covering both your nose and mouth.
- Once worship is over we ask that everyone move outside and have your catching-up conversations there.