Are you having in-person worship? Yes!
All are welcome to attend in-person worship! For now we are maintaining one worship service at 10 am on Sunday mornings. Nursery will be available. Masks will still be required for all, whether you are vaccinated or not. We will not be opening up our coffee service yet, but you may bring your own coffee, tea, bottled water, etc.
Where can I find online worship?
Even though we are back to in-person worship, livestreamed services will continue. Portage Chapel Hill's worship is streaming on our Broadcast Page, Facebook Page, and our YouTube Channel. Worship services are available at 10 am each Sunday morning and remain online for viewing later in the week.
Are you offering anything for my kids?
We have a short Children's Message during worship, near the beginning of the service after the first couple of songs. Kids are invited, if they are comfortable, to come up to the front of the Sanctuary to listen to the message. We are not currently holding Sunday School classes, but the nursery is open during in-person worship.
Sunday Night Youth Group is happening each Sunday in May and June from 7 - 8:30 pm outside, weather-permitting. All youth in grades 6-12 are welcome. CLICK HERE for more information.
Kids' Playdate for kids in preschool - 4th grade will be happening on Wednesday, June 23. CLICK HERE to register.
Will there be Vacation Bible School this year?
Yes! VBS for ALL AGES is happening July 6-8 and July 19-21. Registration is required. CLICK HERE for more information.
What can I expect when I come to worship at Portage Chapel Hill?
- Park in the upper parking lot, off of Oakland Drive. This will put you closest to the main entry doors. Only the main entry doors will be open at this time.
- We ask that you go right into the Sanctuary and take your seat. Our coffee service will not be available but you may bring your own coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask, and if you don't have one there will be masks available. Why are we asking vaccinated folks to remain masked, you ask? We view this as an act of LOVE, to not differentiate between vaccinated and un-vaccinated persons. Of course, we encourage everyone who can be vaccinated to please do so, but we won't ask your vaccination status.
- Singing is allowed, but again, everyone needs to remain masked.
- Once worship is over we ask that everyone move outside and have your catching-up conversations there.