Thank you for supporting the ministries of Chapel Hill
Joyfully Giving Reminder
Did you know you can give electronically through our website? You can set up automatic withdrawal to come out of your checking or savings account on a specific date of the month. Just go to pchum.org/give to set up an account. If you have any questions or need help contact Buffy Dangel at email@example.com.
By selecting the GIVE button below, you will be directed to a secure site where you can establish a User ID and Password to your PCHUM account information. Once established, this basic information can be accessed to make changes to your giving dates, amounts, or special giving opportunities. Creating a monthly or weekly automatic gift makes it possible for the church to plan in a consistent way—even if you are out of town or unable to be here for services. If you prefer to not establish an account, there is an option for one-time giving as well. The giving options are broken down by groups that handle each of the following areas:
- General Fund - with options to give to a specific fiscal year.
- Other – for use if you aren’t sure what category to use! Be sure to add a memo.
- Facilities – Trustee/Finance type areas
- Intentional Faith Development – All Program, Class, Events, Hospitality
- Faith in Action – Missions, Community Organizations and Conference Gifts
- Worship & Spiritual Team – Worship and Music