In-Person and Online worship each Sunday at 9 am and 11 am
- 9 am Worship is a traditional service which includes saying of The Lord's Prayer, Scripture reading, Message, and hymns led by the Chancel Choir.
- 11 am Worship is a contemporary service with music led by the New Life Praise Band, Scripture reading, Message, and weekly "prayer stations" where the congregation is invited to experience different forms of prayer which engage all the senses.
- Both weekly worship services are available for viewing at your convenience at pchum.org/broadcast, or the church's Facebook or YouTube pages.
- Christian Education for all ages happens each Sunday at 10 am. For more information please visit pchum.org/discipleship.
- The Sacrament of Communion is held the first Sunday of each month.
"You Have Heard It Said..."
Message Series begins September 11
In our fall kick off series “You have heard it said,” we are challenging the common narratives we hear from cultural Christianity. From loud voices and bully pulpits, we hear that the church is dying, our country is either God’s favorite or being punished by God, that “purity culture” is the normative Christian ethic- and many messages that feel counter to our understanding of faith. This fall we are going to dig into those common narratives and how we can understand our faith in Christ, through, with, and in spite of them.
- September 11 - God Is Punishing America - Jess Davenport and Barry Petrucci
- September 18 - Jesus Is My Friend/Lover - Jess Davenport
- September 25 - Jesus Is the Only Way - Barry Petrucci
- October 2 - The Church is the Hope of the World... Seriously!? - guest preacher Bishop David Alan Bard
Matthew 16:13-20; 1 Corinthians 4:1
There will be a Q&A with Bishop Bard at 10 am in Fellowship Hall. Light refreshments will be served.
- October 9 - God Watches Your Bedroom - Barry Petrucci
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
- October 16 - God Favors Men - Jess Davenport
1 Timothy 2