Sunday Night Youth Group
Sunday Night Youth Group is not currently happening due to the pandemic. But when it resumes, here's what you need to know:
- All youth in 6th - 12th grades.
- Games, service projects, and fun, with time set aside each week to talk about faith, as it applies to the lives of today's youth.
- Portage Chapel Hill Church's Fellowship Hall - 7028 Oakland Dr., Portage.
- Normally takes place Sunday nights from 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Currently on hiatus. Dates will be announced as soon as it is safe to resume meeting!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All youth are welcome! Chapel Hill is a church where all are welcome.
- You may be doing activities or service projects that are messy, such as painting or gardening; please wear clothing that can get dirty.
- All Youth Group meetings are chaperoned by two Safe Place-certified adults.
- Adults may drop off their student, or they are welcome to stay!
WHO'S IN CHARGE:
Pastor Jess Davenport may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The church office may be reached by email at email@example.com or by calling (269) 327-6643.