Sunday Night Youth Group
Sunday Night Youth Group happens every Sunday from 7 - 8:30 pm
Coming in Youth Group - a note from your Youth Group Leaders
In youth group this year each week we’ve had a topic generated by the youth. At the beginning of the year they wrote down questions about faith they wanted to tackle. We are constantly impressed by their deep and thoughtful questions. These next two weeks (January 23 and January 30) we’ll be addressing what it means to be an LGBTQ affirming church. We wanted to extend the invite to parents and caregivers, also!
See you there!
Pastor Jess & Phil Hammond
What happens at Sunday Night Youth Group?
- All youth in 6th - 12th grade will gather together in Fellowship Hall at 7 pm for some initial ice-breaker games.
- After the ice breakers, middle schoolers and high schoolers split off into small groups for conversation and connecting. Each small group is accompanied by two Safe Place-Certified adults.
- Sunday Night Youth Group wraps up with fun games for the whole group!
- Face masks are required at all times inside the church building.
- Youth Group meets in Fellowship Hall, which is on the lower level of the church building. Please use the Romence Rd. parking lot and enter the building through the Southwest entry door.
Sunday Night Youth Group follows Portage Chapel Hill Church's "A Safe Place" policy for activities involving minors. This means that there are two non-related Safe Place-Certified adults present at all times. If you have any questions about the Safe Place policy, or if you are interested in becoming Safe Place-certified, please contact Director of Children's Ministries Andrea Trantham at email@example.com. And if you would like to know more about Sunday Night Youth Group please contact Pastor Jess Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org.