Sunday Night Youth Group
The next Sunday Night Youth Group is Sunday, June 20, 2021 from 7 - 8:30 pm!
- All youth in 6th - 12th grades.
- This is an opportunity for a "Big Kids' Playdate." Wear clothes you can run and play in! Among all of God's great gifts, this is a time for kids to experience God's gift of Joy! (Pastor Jess recommends doing some stretches before you come - LOL!)
- Outside on the grounds at Portage Chapel Hill Church - 7028 Oakland Dr., Portage.
- Sunday nights from 7:00 - 8:30 pm through May and June
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All youth are welcome! Chapel Hill is a church where all are welcome.
- Wear clothes for running and playing! We will remain outdoors the whole time, however, so dress for the weather. (There is a porta-potty on-site; the church building is still closed at this time.)
- Face masks are required.
- If there is a 40% chance of rain at Noon on Sunday, that night's Youth Group will be cancelled.
- All Youth Group meetings are chaperoned by two Safe Place-certified adults.
- Adults may drop off their student, or they are welcome to stay!
WHO'S IN CHARGE:
Pastor Jess Davenport may be reached by email at email@example.com.
The church office may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (269) 327-6643.